National Honors and Awards unanimously approved the ETWDD proposal to elevate the Robert L. Long Training Excellence Award to a Society national level award. This will be official for 2011. The award will be presented at the ANS awards luncheon in November of the even calendar years and will be recognized at the November ANS awards luncheon in the odd calendar years but presented at CONTE.
- Nuclear Utility Internships & Co-Ops March 22, 2016
- Results of the Education, Training & Workforce Development Division Elections October 2, 2015
- CONTE 2015: Strategic Use of Training and Education in the Nuclear Industry February 19, 2015
- Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management V – Call for Papers January 21, 2015
- Education, Training, and Workforce Development Division (Officers & Members)-2014/2015 September 29, 2014