Nuclear utilities are currently in the process of posting their 2016 internship and co-op opportunities. Industry has worked collectively to develop a one-stop location to identify these opportunities on the Center for Energy Workforce Development’s public website named “Get Into Energy Jobs”. To find out what opportunities are available, visit their website. Check back often as postings are updated daily!
- Nuclear Utility Internships & Co-Ops March 22, 2016
- Results of the Education, Training & Workforce Development Division Elections October 2, 2015
- CONTE 2015: Strategic Use of Training and Education in the Nuclear Industry February 19, 2015
- Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management V – Call for Papers January 21, 2015
- Education, Training, and Workforce Development Division (Officers & Members)-2014/2015 September 29, 2014