Opportunities for Involvement
There are always opportunities for work with the program committee, paper reviews, and future division activities. If you are interested in working in or with the ETWDD, please visit the Contact Us page. ETWDD leaders are elected by division members. New members are welcome —and encouraged!—to serve on the volunteer committees that support the Division’s goals. Committees include:
- Honors and Awards—both the Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Executive Committee—Plans the division activities and supports the division officers.
- Scholarship—Coordinate the solicitation and appointment of scholarship winners.
- Communications—Actively involved in keeping the website and newsletter updated and informing members of upcoming events.
- Finance—Help the division allocate and solicit funds for future events and conferences.
- Membership—Help inform new industry professionals of the division’s activities and actively solicit new participation.
- Nominations—Help identify industry professionals that have the potential to serve as an ETWDD officer or executive committee member.