The ETWDD Committee on University/Industry/Government Relations met on Sunday, June 24, 2012, at the Annual Meeting Chicago, IL. More than a dozen combined representatives from each sector met and discussed opportunities for working together to meet the challenges in education, training, and workforce development. Much of the dialogue centered on the need for and opportunities for internships and practical work experience for students before graduation (either at the undergraduate or graduate levels). Specific programs and fellowship opportunities were highlighted. The ANS Student Design Competition was also discussed and volunteers for judges were solicited. All interested professionals are invited to attend this committee meeting which meets the first day of each ANS meeting (Sunday) from 9:30-10:30 AM.
- Nuclear Utility Internships & Co-Ops March 22, 2016
- Results of the Education, Training & Workforce Development Division Elections October 2, 2015
- CONTE 2015: Strategic Use of Training and Education in the Nuclear Industry February 19, 2015
- Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management V – Call for Papers January 21, 2015
- Education, Training, and Workforce Development Division (Officers & Members)-2014/2015 September 29, 2014